
Water tennis

Water Relay

After the party all four girls came back to our house for a slumber party. We stayed up until midnight singing, dancing and playing. Towards the end of the night everyone piled on the sofa to watch "Strawberry Shortcake." I thought they would all sleep in late but I realized I was wrong at 7am when they came to our bed ready to go swimming. We had a fun time with Madelyn and Natalie.

We enjoyed a quiet day at the Library. The girls enjoyed the new computers and reading different books. We found that the "doggie in the window" was named Bailey. Becka enjoyed snuggling with this oversized stuffed animal and Baylee enjoyed reading a book to her little sister.
Using the new computer!
I won!
Can we take the doggie home?
What a nice big sister!







1 comment:
I was out of town and didn't even know the olympics were on until last night! I am glad the girls are enjoying them, and their own olympic sports!
Post a Comment